Are you looking for a unique gift for teachers this year? While this would work for anyone, I’m making these for my son’s preschool teachers! Peppermint Sugar scrub!
I was amazed how easy it is to make sugar scrub! I am not the craftiest woman on the planet but I was able to put this together in less than an hour! This post contains affiliate links.
What you need:
- Mason jars
- 3 cups of sugar
- 1 cup grapeseed oil
- 4 teaspoons peppermint oil
- Ribbons or Stickers to decorate the jar
Scoop the sugar into a mixing bowl, pour the grapeseed oil on top and mix. You can add more sugar or oil depending on the consistency you want for your scrub. Three to one ratio is a great place to start! Once you have a handle on the consitency that you prefer, add in the peppermint oil for that lovely Christmas scent! Then you can scoop your scrub into mason jars. This amount should give you enough for two small jars.
Add ribbons or stickers to you heart’s content!
And then you have a fun Christmas-y sugar scrub to keep for yourself or give away! These are even small enough to use a stocking stuffers!
Have you ever made a sugar scrub? Do you LOVE the smell of peppermint?
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Age appropriate books to talk to your children about consent, abuse and empowerment - October 17, 2017
- Candy Corn Jello Shots - October 17, 2017
- After you say “me too” - October 16, 2017
- How to create more whitespace in your life - October 16, 2017
- Teaching consent doesn’t start in highschool it starts in preschool - October 15, 2017