Welcome to this week’s pin it party!
Last week the most popular post by far, was from Kathryn of Singing Through the Rain! She shared 11 ways that she made money on her blog last year and it’s a helpful post for any blogger! You can read the post here or pin it here!
Here’s a super-fast review of a few ways we can all make this party the BEST EVER!
1. Follow the Hosts on Pinterest (you just might see your posts pinned there!)
Kristi – Klover House
2. *Optional* Put this Button somewhere on Your Site – On your posts, in your side bar or on a link party page! Your choice!
3. Link-Up One (or more!) of Your Pins – Link up the PIN not the Post. This is the easiest way for all of us to go and re-pin you which will mean more traffic to your post, this way you can also control which image is getting extra attention on a post that may have multiple pin-able images. Please keep in family-friendly, but other than that, any type of pin is welcome!
4. Hop Around & Do Some Pinning – This works best when we all hop around and re-pin from each other’s links! Don’t be shy, share the pinning love! ;)
5. Permission – Adding your link gives us permission to use an image from the pin (or post connected to the pin) to feature on next week’s Pin-It Party. Because of this we ask that you only link up images from your own site, and images that you have taken, created or have legal rights to. Thanks!!!!
Let’s get to the party!