I rarely get creative in the kitchen, but this one was really fun, and ended up being super-yummy! Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are a new favorite for Fall!
- 2 and 1/2 cups of flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup regular sugar
- 1 stick butter (softened)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350
Stir together flour, baking soda and cinnamon. Beat butter, and sugars together until creamy.
Add pumpkin, vanilla and egg – beat again until thoroughly combined.
Slowly add the flour mixture, beating until it is all mixed in. F
old the chocolate chips into the batter until evenly combined.
Drop on cookie sheet in rounded tablespoon size balls. Bake on 350 for 15 minutes.
If you are still in a pumpkin mood after these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, check out this recipe for pumpkin spice bagels!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- At home date night – fake vacation - May 23, 2017
- Sentimental gift idea for grandparents – Picture frame craft - May 22, 2017
- Jello Cakes - May 21, 2017
- Hammers, Ice and Dinosaurs – Summer Activities - May 20, 2017
- Things you need to STOP DOING if you are a working mom - May 18, 2017