It’s september! Which means everything can officially start being made with a dash of Pumpkin Spice! Today I have a super easy recipe for pumpkin spice turtles to share with you! I love how simple these are!!!
This post has affiliate links, so you can easily snag everything you need for the recipe on amazon!
- 1 bag of salted pretzels
- 1 package of square caramels
- 1 bag of Pumpkin Spice Hersey’s Kisses
- 1 cup of Hershey’s chocolate chips
- 2 cups of pecans
Directions: Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place pretzels on the parchment paper. Place one caramel on top of each pretzel.
Place in oven for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and on top place one Kiss on each caramel. Place back in oven for only 1 minute.
Remove from oven and place one pecan on top of each. In a microwave safe bowl melt chocolate chips. Drizzle on top of each turtle.
Allow to cool for about 15-20 minutes.
So easy, right? Perfect for a fall party, Halloween or even Thanksgiving!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- How we’re trying to make our house look like grownups live in it - March 29, 2017
- I’m irrationally upset about the Crayola color leaving - March 29, 2017
- 5 Ways to Prepare your Toddler to be an Older Sibling - March 28, 2017
- Not Always the Happy Mom - March 24, 2017
- James Corden + Beauty and the Beast Cast performing in the crosswalk - March 22, 2017