We’ve jumped fully on the Instant Pot bandwagon. My husband and I both LOVE how easy it is to get a fast meal on the table thanks to our beloved Instant Pot.
While all the recipes are easy, some are easier than others. Here are 10 super fast recipes you can just dump in the pot and go. These are perfect to get on your meal plan for this month!
One pot cooking has always been a favorite of mine, but one pot is even better when that pot is the instant pot. So stinkin’ fast!
If you are struggling to find time to eat at home instead of eating out, the Instant Pot might just be the game-changer you need. You can come home after a busy day of work/school/sports and still have a home cooked meal on the table at a decent hour.
My friend Kara has put together a cook book specifically for quick and easy meals in the Instant pot. Grab it through our affiliate link by clicking the image below!
Do you have a favorite instant pot recipe? Or another solution for super easy weeknight meals? If you do, share your ideas with us in the comments!
If you are looking for more dump recipes for the Instant pot, check out this list do Instant Pot Dump Recipes.
Or these desserts you can make in the Instant Pot.
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- What the man in the library taught me about parenting - February 22, 2019
- How to TRIPLE your blog’s pageviews & make more money in 6 months or less - February 20, 2019
- The horrible drawback to giving your child a lovey - February 19, 2019
- Best savings tips from other parents - February 18, 2019
- How we put an end to the “potty talk” in our house - February 15, 2019