I’m going to let you in on a little secret. For the first few years of my blogging career I pretty much ignored affiliate marketing. Nobody was really talking about it in those days, and while I fiddled with it a bit, throwing a link in a blog post here and there I didn’t really do much else with it.
Al I can do now is shake my head at the thought of the CRAZY amount of money I was leaving on the table every single day by ignoring my site’s income potential with affiliates.
And don’t get me started on what I missed out on during the holiday season for all of those years.
A few years ago I went to a conference that focused on affiliate marketing. That was what I needed to get in gear and spark my passion for affiliate marketing as a huge pillar of my business.
Earlier this year, I worked with a group of a couple dozen bloggers to boost their affiliate income through a four week affiliate masterclass. We saw AWESOME results, with one blogger even reporting that she had earned more from affiliates after the first week of the January class than she did in the entire month of DECEMBER (which is typically the highest earning month of the year!).
Next week, I am hosting an affiliate master class called SPARK – during this live class I will walk you through what you need to know to light a fire in your affiliate strategy for quarter four.
If you read my post about what you need to know about blogging in August, consider this a part two – I’ll walk you through what you need to do in Oct-Dec to set a spark on your income potential!
I’ll walk you through how I’ve gotten my affiliate income from my parenting blog up as one of my top money makers each month, and how you can too.
We’ll completely demolish the myth that you have to teach people how to blog to make money, as ALL of the tips and income opportunities we will talk about have to do with ordinary blogs.
- Using social media correctly
- How to stop ignoring your biggest money makers
- How to make gift guides work doubletime for your blog
- Finding affiliate opportunities that work for your readers
- How to organize your affiliates to save you TIME
- How thinking outside the box can drastically increase your income in Q4
- And a little bit about how personality types matter for affiliate marketing
All these in a whole lot more will be covered in the Spark Affiliate Masterclass.
By purchasing a ticket to Spark, you’ll gain:
- Access to the live class happening October 6th at 7:30 pm CST
- Access to the replay if you can’t attend live or if you want to watch again
- You will also be added to an exclusive Facebook group where you can ask questions and get personalized advice about how to work through affiliate challenges in Q4.
- BONUS – a free ticket to the sponsored post class I’m teaching later in October
I will leave the group open for questions until January 1, 2018 but will have dedicated time each day m-f the first week to answer questions that you might have via comment or live video if needed.
More about that bonus… by pre-purchasing your ticket to the Spark Q4 Affiliate Masterclass you will get a FREE pass to a smaller intensive class I’m hosting later in October about working with brands directly in Q4. This class will cover things like: how to do gift guides and how to turn a product-pitch into something that actually earns you money and MORE to help you maximize your Q4 earning potential from direct sponsorships as well as affiliates. This class will cost $25 but is yours FREE if you buy a pass to Spark before October 6th.
Spots are limited so that I can keep this class as HANDS ON as possible. So secure your spot asap if you are interested in joining us!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- how to teach your kids to have fun by themselves - May 26, 2018
- Netflix quietly made a huge change to this Magic School Bus character - May 23, 2018
- What you need to know about baby’s first road trip - May 23, 2018
- Free coloring sheets for Solo: A Star Wars Movie - May 23, 2018
- Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries - May 22, 2018