Our newest Christmas tradition! Baking a different Christmas cookie flavor every week in December. Little Man is finally old enough, and we had a lot of fun doing it. Little Man was so proud of himself for making them. Here are some pictures from our fun! If you are looking for a list of Classic Christmas cookies visit that post from The Better Mom. Love it!
|He loved getting to stir the dough|
|rolling the dough|
|our finished product|
|sister helped by sleeping|
The following two tabs change content below.
Young wife, mama, author, blogger, encourager, friend. Lover of hot weather. Lover of travel. Accomplished chocolate eater. Proud Hufflepuff.
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- I’m ashamed that I don’t know how to talk about this. - May 31, 2020
- Quiet Time Activities For Preschoolers and Toddlers - May 29, 2020
- When bedtime routines end - May 13, 2020
- Hammers and ice blocks – summer activity for kids - May 9, 2020
- 100 ways to share kindness with your family - April 26, 2020