Our newest Christmas tradition! Baking a different Christmas cookie flavor every week in December. Little Man is finally old enough, and we had a lot of fun doing it. Little Man was so proud of himself for making them. Here are some pictures from our fun! If you are looking for a list of Classic Christmas cookies visit that post from The Better Mom. Love it!
|He loved getting to stir the dough|
|rolling the dough|
|our finished product|
|sister helped by sleeping|
The following two tabs change content below.
Young wife, mama, author, blogger, encourager, friend. Lover of hot weather. Lover of travel. Accomplished chocolate eater. Proud Hufflepuff.
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Can you REALLY get paid to keep your phone off in the car? - October 15, 2019
- Spooky Spider Cookies - October 15, 2019
- Harry Potter Inspired Halloween Costume Ideas - October 12, 2019
- What to Pack for a Trip to Disney - October 4, 2019
- How to make kids ask for screen-free time - September 29, 2019