Our newest Christmas tradition! Baking a different Christmas cookie flavor every week in December. Little Man is finally old enough, and we had a lot of fun doing it. Little Man was so proud of himself for making them. Here are some pictures from our fun! If you are looking for a list of Classic Christmas cookies visit that post from The Better Mom. Love it!
|He loved getting to stir the dough|
|rolling the dough|
|our finished product|
|sister helped by sleeping|
The following two tabs change content below.
Young wife, mama, author, blogger, encourager, friend. Lover of hot weather. Lover of travel. Accomplished chocolate eater. Proud Hufflepuff.
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- 50 Romantic Date Night Ideas - January 17, 2020
- Strawberry Dessert French Toast - January 14, 2020
- 5 Ways to Prepare your Toddler to be an Older Sibling - December 26, 2019
- Gingerbread Sugar Scrub - December 18, 2019
- How to prevent toddler tantrums at bedtime - December 3, 2019