Cars was the first kids movie my son got excited about. He could say “Lightning McQueen” before he could say a lot of other things and he still has a ‘Mater pillow in his room.
He’s six now, which means he thinks he’s all grown up and we haven’t been pulling out Cars and Planes to watch quite as much as we used to.
And then the new Teaser trailer for Cars 3 dropped and I’m pretty sure he’ll be begging us to take him to the theater to watch this.
I have so many questions, this looks so intense and the animation is INSANE. Check it out here:
We don’t know much. BUT EVERYTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE.
Ahhhh what could it mean?
Follow Disney on Twitter
Follow Cars on Facebook
It’s opening in theaters on June 16, 2017 – I’m sure we’ll be at the movies with our kids on that day!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Best board games for 6 year olds - December 13, 2017
- How to get more likes on Facebook by inviting new followers to like your page - December 12, 2017
- How to find your best nine on Instagram - December 11, 2017
- Get your home ready for winter with seasonal decor! - December 11, 2017
- Holiday Rolo Pretzel Bark - December 8, 2017