This Cheesy Goldfish Chicken Recipe was another immediate favorite. That’s why I’m sharing it as part of our Easy Family Favorites series!
You know you’re a mom when you incorporate goldfish into a meal for the family.
We somehow ended up with a lot of squished goldfish in a bag, I didn’t want them to go to waste, and so I created this recipe instead of tossing them!
What you need:
4 chicken breasts
2 cup of crushed goldfish
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
Preheat oven to 350F.
Crack the egg in a small bowl, add the garlic powder and stir. In a separate small bowl mix goldfish pieces and cheese. Dip each chicken breast in the egg mixture, coating the entire breast. Then, roll the chicken in the goldfish/cheese mixture until coated.
Place the chicken in a baking dish and bake for 30 minutes at 350
Take it out and enjoy!
- 1 egg
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 cup of crushed goldfish
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Crack the egg in a small bowl, add the garlic powder and stir.
- In a separate small bowl mix goldfish pieces and cheese.
- Dip each chicken breast in the egg mixture, coating the entire breast.
- Roll the chicken in the goldfish/cheese mixture until coated.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish and bake for 30 minutes at 350
Let me know if you try it and enjoy it! :) I would love to hear what you think!
We all loved the meal, the chicken ended up being extremely moist and had a nice subtle garlic flavor. It was fun seeing all the little fish pieces all over the chicken, and I’m sure kids would love that about it too!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries - May 22, 2018
- How to make learning fun this Summer for kids of ALL ages! - May 21, 2018
- How to be ready for baby’s first flight - May 17, 2018
- How to save money at Disneyland - May 15, 2018
- What taking out the trash taught me about being a strong mom - May 10, 2018