I am a huge fan of Christmas cards and letters. I get so excited every time one comes in the mail, I love reading about people’s lives and hearing what all they accomplished in the past year. It’s just really neat to me, and I have really enjoyed creating Christmas cards and letters every year with our little family.
Although I try to do something fun and unique every year, (check out more creative ideas here) one of the best ones was when I wrote our letter from the perspective of our one year old. It was so fun to write and I got a lot of compliments on it, many of my family/friends said it was really fun to read.
I decided to share the idea with you so you could write your own version of a letter from your little one!
Mommy says there is a special way to end Christmas letters, but I’m ready for a snack so I think I’m just gonna go.Merry Christmas everybody!!!
Lastly, add that personal touch by sending a family photo or Christmas card along with your letter. Our favorite place to get them is from one of our affiliates, Minted.com! They always have gorgeous, high quality Christmas cards and they’ll even address the envelopes for you. It makes everything so much easier!
This year, you can text your photo to Minted.com and they will send you back 5 holiday card options that suit your photo. Life just go so much easier. Check it out here!
Need to save money on Christmas this year? How to have a FREE Christmas!
While we are talking about Christmas, I wanted to share this awesome ebook with you! It has ONE HUNDRED ideas for frugal gifts. They each cost less than $100 and they are all still do-able between now and Christmas! Click the image below to grab your copy for only $2!
Looking for more Christmas letter ideas?!
- How to write an Amazing Christmas Letter
- How to Have a Low Budget Christmas
- Christmas Letter From a Toddler’s Perspective
- Ideas for a Creative Christmas Letter
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- The Best Board Games for 3 & 4 Year Olds - March 16, 2019
- Eliminating stress on a vacation with kids - March 12, 2019
- Top 10 ideas for family time with toddlers - March 11, 2019
- 4 Safety Rules All 4 Year Olds Should Know - March 6, 2019
- After School Waffle Bar With Spirit Riding Free - March 4, 2019