This is a simple recipe for clam shell cookies. These are perfect for a mermaid themed birthday party or simply for an adorable snack for an ocean-loving kiddo!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Clam Shell Cookies
- Vanilla Wafers
- Vanilla Marshmallow Frosting
- White Sixlets Candy
- Food Coloring (purple, teal, pink & yellow)
Divide frosting equally into 4 bowls. Add 1-2 drops of food coloring and mix
Spread about 1 Tablespoon of frosting on each vanilla wafer. (You can also pipe
on if you prefer).
Add one “pearl” (sixlet) towards the front of the frosting and top with a plain
This recipe makes about 2 dozen clam shells.
Isn’t this just the cutest little cookie recipe for a mermaid party? My daughter loves mermaids, so this is on the list of things for her birthday party this year. Shhhh don’t tell!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- 10 Essentials for a toddler friendly beach trip - June 14, 2018
- What bloggers and marketers can learn from the ihop/ihob drama - June 11, 2018
- Everything to you need to know about having a toddler and a new baby - June 11, 2018
- The best responses to the ihob change - June 11, 2018
- Hammers and ice blocks – summer activity for kids - June 6, 2018