We all want to “go viral”, right? Every blogger I know, would love for it to happen to them, but very few know what to do when it happens.
This week, I had the opportunity to chat with Kirsten Oliphant on her Create If Writing podcast about how to go viral!
We talk about what “viral” really means, how to make it happen and how to make the most of your viral. Because yes, it’s totally possible to waste a viral!!! It’s happened to me, but I don’t want you to make my mistakes!
Catch the full interview here:
Have you ever had something “go viral”? Was it something you planned or unexpected?
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Making the Most of a Bad Day - March 19, 2018
- There’s always a connection between food and family - March 19, 2018
- Easy way to stop toddlers biting - March 17, 2018
- How to Get Picky Kids to Enjoy Their Veggies - March 16, 2018
- Ham and cheese snack bundles - March 15, 2018