We all want to “go viral”, right? Every blogger I know, would love for it to happen to them, but very few know what to do when it happens.
This week, I had the opportunity to chat with Kirsten Oliphant on her Create If Writing podcast about how to go viral!
We talk about what “viral” really means, how to make it happen and how to make the most of your viral. Because yes, it’s totally possible to waste a viral!!! It’s happened to me, but I don’t want you to make my mistakes!
Catch the full interview here:
Have you ever had something “go viral”? Was it something you planned or unexpected?
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- 10 Essentials for a toddler friendly beach trip - June 14, 2018
- What bloggers and marketers can learn from the ihop/ihob drama - June 11, 2018
- Everything to you need to know about having a toddler and a new baby - June 11, 2018
- The best responses to the ihob change - June 11, 2018
- Hammers and ice blocks – summer activity for kids - June 6, 2018