We all want to “go viral”, right? Every blogger I know, would love for it to happen to them, but very few know what to do when it happens.
This week, I had the opportunity to chat with Kirsten Oliphant on her Create If Writing podcast about how to go viral!
We talk about what “viral” really means, how to make it happen and how to make the most of your viral. Because yes, it’s totally possible to waste a viral!!! It’s happened to me, but I don’t want you to make my mistakes!
Catch the full interview here:
Have you ever had something “go viral”? Was it something you planned or unexpected?
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Quick and easy dinner ideas for busy weeknights - September 19, 2018
- 10 Things All Good Moms Have in Common - September 18, 2018
- How to be more optimistic as a family - September 11, 2018
- Pumpkin Spice Turtles - September 11, 2018
- What I Learned When I Stopped Trying To Enjoy Every Minute Of Motherhood - September 5, 2018