We all want to “go viral”, right? Every blogger I know, would love for it to happen to them, but very few know what to do when it happens.
This week, I had the opportunity to chat with Kirsten Oliphant on her Create If Writing podcast about how to go viral!
We talk about what “viral” really means, how to make it happen and how to make the most of your viral. Because yes, it’s totally possible to waste a viral!!! It’s happened to me, but I don’t want you to make my mistakes!
Catch the full interview here:
Have you ever had something “go viral”? Was it something you planned or unexpected?
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Milestones You Won’t Read About In The Baby Books - December 6, 2018
- Sven Granola Bars Inspired by – FROZEN - December 4, 2018
- 20+ DIY Advent Calendar Ideas - November 29, 2018
- Darth Vader Can Potty Train Your Kid - November 28, 2018
- Must-haves for the Harry Potter nerd in your life - November 27, 2018