We all want to “go viral”, right? Every blogger I know, would love for it to happen to them, but very few know what to do when it happens.
This week, I had the opportunity to chat with Kirsten Oliphant on her Create If Writing podcast about how to go viral!
We talk about what “viral” really means, how to make it happen and how to make the most of your viral. Because yes, it’s totally possible to waste a viral!!! It’s happened to me, but I don’t want you to make my mistakes!
Catch the full interview here:
Have you ever had something “go viral”? Was it something you planned or unexpected?
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- The Best Board Games for 3 & 4 Year Olds - March 16, 2019
- Eliminating stress on a vacation with kids - March 12, 2019
- Top 10 ideas for family time with toddlers - March 11, 2019
- 4 Safety Rules All 4 Year Olds Should Know - March 6, 2019
- After School Waffle Bar With Spirit Riding Free - March 4, 2019