I only cook with quick and easy recipes. I’ve been slowly sharing some of my family’s favorite recipes with all of you, so I decided it would be nice to have them all in one place!
Ready to get to the recipes? Here we go:
1. Pizza Casserole – This is a super easy twist on spaghetti and pizza! One of my all time favorite meals, and it even freezes well! You don’t want to miss this one, especially if your family enjoys pizza.
2. Goldfish Crusted Chicken – This recipe is perfect for using up all the squished goldfish from the bottom of the box! Our whole family loved it, and it’s always cool seeing little fish & cheese on chicken.
3. Pesto Chicken Ciabattas – These would be perfect for lunches or dinners. We usually have these ciabattas for dinner, and my husband always gets excited when we do! Can’t beat melting cheese, pesto, avacado and chicken!
4. Homestyle Chicken Pot Pies – Perfect comfort food, and so easy to make! Who doesn’t love a good chicken pot pie?
5. Stuffed Peppers – This is an awesome way to get your family veggies! Everything is yummier when it’s stuffed with cheese and meat! My family loves this meal, and I always have fun mixing it up with different bell pepper colors.
What is your favorite easy meal? Which of these do you want to try first?
Mmmmm…the pesto chicken and pizza casserole look amazing! I’ll have to give those a try!
The stuffed peppers sound yummy!
Christina @ Juggling Real Food and Real LIfe says
My very favorite “We have no time to make dinner” recipe is scrambled eggs. I may be setting a world record with this meal prep. When I have a little more time I like to make Alfredo. It’s so good. I had no idea stuffed peppers only needed to bake for about 15 minutes. I’ve printed the recipe to try next week. The pesto chicken looks pretty fantastic, too!
Antionette Blake says
The Goldfish Chicken looks good, gotta try it. I have a Friday Foodie Feature on my blog and try to post recipes that are 4 ingredients or less and 40 minutes or under to prepare.
Oh yummy, I think I will have to try the Pesto Chicken Ciabatta, just the name has my mouth watering ;)
Thanks so much for sharing this on Tutorial Thursdays Linky Party.
Joanne T Ferguson says
G’day and YUM 5 times, true!
LOVE chicken pesto pizza too!
Viewed as part of Foodie Friends Friday Link Party
YUMMY! I think I am going to have to try the Goldfish Chicken this weekend! Stopping by from The Weekly Creative Link Party! I am excited to be a new follower!
Sarah Bailey says
Ohh I love the sound of the pizza casserole I might just have to give that a try :)
Thank you for link up with the I Love My Post Blog Hop
Life in a Break Down
Miz Helen says
This looks like a great collection of recipes. Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and have a good week!
Thanks for sharing – now that school is starting going to need some easy things to cook for busy nights. Looking forward to trying the pizza casserole.
Visiting from Sweet Sharing Monday…the ciabattas sound so good!
Krista Low says
This is a fun and easy collection of family go to recipes. Thanks so much for linking up with me @ Great Idea Thursday’s! Krista @ A Handful of Everything
They look fantastic! The Pizza Casserole may just be on our table this week! I’d love for you to share this at the Pinterest Party I am hosting! http://www.adventureswithjude.com/2013/08/sunday-sharing-pinterest-party-week-5.html Have a great week!
Elizabeth Gentry says
These look so yummy :) especially the stuffed peppers.
Jann Olson says
Thanks for putting all of these recipes together and sharing them with SYC.
Jen Nikolaus says
Oh those pesto chicken ciabattas are calling my name! And Goldfish Chicken? YUM!! What a yummy group of recipes!
Oh my, these sound sooo good! Thanks for sharing :)
Heather @ French Press says
everything sounds amazing! and very kids friendly
looks yummy! I’m always looking for quick easy meals!
Becca @ The Earthlings Handbook says
I recently made something like your Pizza Casserole but with roasted eggplant instead of meat. It didn’t get my kid to eat eggplant, but he did eat the rest of it without complaint, and I thought it was fabulous! I appreciated reading your recipe because it sounds like you have the timing worked out better than I did. I was just making it up as I went.
One of my family’s favorite easy recipes is Honey Baked Lentils. It takes an hour to bake, but you can do something else during that time, and the initial prep is so simple my 8-year-old can make it himself. It’s also very inexpensive and uses all shelf-stable ingredients, so it’s great when you don’t have time or money for a trip to the store.