If you haven’t watched all of Stranger Things 2 yet, don’t worry, I’ll keep this post spoiler free.
But seriously, go watch it, because it was AMAZING.
As we enter into the holiday season and do our best to come up with gift ideas for every one on the list, I realized that Stranger Things provides an opportunity to get some unique and super fun gifts for friends and family members.
Disclosure: These are all Stranger Things gift ideas from Etsy, one of our partners. These are affiliate links which means I’ll get a small commission if you choose to make a purchase through my links.
Yes, I’m a little bit obsessed with this Stranger Things handpainted ornament. Those lights look so innocent and festive. For a non-fan they’d have NO CLUE what they were really all about. Get it here. Or get the famous letters and lights on a gorgeous infinity scarf here. Or you can get it on a phone case here.
One of the best quotes from Officer Hopper made into a mug! “Mornings are for coffee and contemplation” mug – get it here. Or get the quote on a shirt here.
Lastly, if you are prepping for your Stranger Things viewing party, order these Stranger Things photo props for extra fun.
These gifts are sure to be a huge hit with any of your Stranger Things loving friends or family members! Which is your fave?
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- 10 Essentials for a toddler friendly beach trip - June 14, 2018
- What bloggers and marketers can learn from the ihop/ihob drama - June 11, 2018
- Everything to you need to know about having a toddler and a new baby - June 11, 2018
- The best responses to the ihob change - June 11, 2018
- Hammers and ice blocks – summer activity for kids - June 6, 2018