Tomorrow is Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A. What’s that mean you ask? Only that if you and your kids dress up like cows they will give you free Chick-Fil-A meals!
You can color your own shirts at home… One year my husband colored perfectly symmetrical black polka dots on a white shirt, because he didn’t realize that cow spots are more splotchy, but they still let it slide. They aren’t looking for perfection here.
Just fun, and of course, appreciating cows by eating more chicken.
For those less craftily inclined, like myself, keep in mind it just has to have something to do with a cow. So this year We’ll be writing “eat mor chickn” on some papers, and cutting out/coloring some spots and pinning it all to shirts.
They used to have printable costumes online, but I don’t see them this year. Oh well!
Either way, it’s a fun activity with the kids to make costumes, get all dressed up AND get free food.
You may or may not see us there for all three meals tomorrow.
Happy Cow Appreciation Day friends!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- How to trick your kids into eating their vegetables - March 21, 2019
- The Best Board Games for 3 & 4 Year Olds - March 16, 2019
- Eliminating stress on a vacation with kids - March 12, 2019
- Top 10 ideas for family time with toddlers - March 11, 2019
- 4 Safety Rules All 4 Year Olds Should Know - March 6, 2019