Tomorrow is Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A. What’s that mean you ask? Only that if you and your kids dress up like cows they will give you free Chick-Fil-A meals!
You can color your own shirts at home… One year my husband colored perfectly symmetrical black polka dots on a white shirt, because he didn’t realize that cow spots are more splotchy, but they still let it slide. They aren’t looking for perfection here.
Just fun, and of course, appreciating cows by eating more chicken.
For those less craftily inclined, like myself, keep in mind it just has to have something to do with a cow. So this year We’ll be writing “eat mor chickn” on some papers, and cutting out/coloring some spots and pinning it all to shirts.
They used to have printable costumes online, but I don’t see them this year. Oh well!
Either way, it’s a fun activity with the kids to make costumes, get all dressed up AND get free food.
You may or may not see us there for all three meals tomorrow.
Happy Cow Appreciation Day friends!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Powerful ways to help your child beat their first day of school worries - July 19, 2019
- Fun Summer Activities for Kids at Willie’s Grill & Ice House - July 18, 2019
- 100 Ways Your Kids Will Actually Eat Vegetables - July 3, 2019
- 5 Gift Ideas for the New Big Brother or New Big Sister - July 1, 2019
- Hammers and ice blocks – summer activity for kids - June 28, 2019