Tomorrow is Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A. What’s that mean you ask? Only that if you and your kids dress up like cows they will give you free Chick-Fil-A meals!
You can color your own shirts at home… One year my husband colored perfectly symmetrical black polka dots on a white shirt, because he didn’t realize that cow spots are more splotchy, but they still let it slide. They aren’t looking for perfection here.
Just fun, and of course, appreciating cows by eating more chicken.
For those less craftily inclined, like myself, keep in mind it just has to have something to do with a cow. So this year We’ll be writing “eat mor chickn” on some papers, and cutting out/coloring some spots and pinning it all to shirts.
They used to have printable costumes online, but I don’t see them this year. Oh well!
Either way, it’s a fun activity with the kids to make costumes, get all dressed up AND get free food.
You may or may not see us there for all three meals tomorrow.
Happy Cow Appreciation Day friends!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- How to Write a Letter to Santa & Get a Letter Back! - November 20, 2019
- 50+ Free (or almost free) Christmas Traditions - November 13, 2019
- Thanksgiving Pregnancy Announcement Ideas - November 1, 2019
- What do you do if it rains on Halloween? - October 29, 2019
- Can you REALLY get paid to keep your phone off in the car? - October 15, 2019