I don’t know about your kids, but mine are still deep in the Frozen obsession. Everything is Olaf, Elsa, and Anna related. And don’t get me started on the Giraffe stuffed animal that constantly plays the role of Sven when we’re playing Frozen.
So today I have a fun recipe inspired by frozen, for Sven granola bars! This post has affiliate links.
– Microwave on high for 20 seconds or until just melted enough to be stirred with the tip of a knife. You do not want your chocolate to be liquid.
– Spread the dark chocolate onto the bottom half of your granola bar lifting up with your knife to form peaks resembling fur.
– Spread some more dark chocolate around and above Sven’s face and eyes.
– Place one square of white chocolate in a small microwave safe bowl.
– Microwave on high for 20 seconds or until just melted enough to be stirred with the tip of a knife.
– With the tip of your knife transfer a small amount of melted white chocolate into Sven’s eye sockets.
– Use the rest of the white chocolate to form Sven’s beard. Be sure to lift up and out with your knife to form peaks of fur.
– Roll two teeny tiny pieces of tootsie roll candy and drop them into the whites of Sven’s eyes forming pupils.
– Dip a toothpick into your melted dark chocolate and dab two dots onto the tootsie roll pupils.
– Allow a few minutes to let your chocolate set before serving.
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- 100 Ways Your Kids Will Actually Eat Vegetables - July 3, 2019
- 5 Gift Ideas for the New Big Brother or New Big Sister - July 1, 2019
- Hammers and ice blocks – summer activity for kids - June 28, 2019
- Words of hope, from moms who have already overcome postpartum depression - May 31, 2019
- Lorax Inspired Rice Krispie Bars - May 29, 2019