The kids might be all excited for presents Christmas morning, but don’t forget about having a tasty Christmas breakfast ready for them. These reindeer donuts are perfect for Christmas morning – you can even have them in the living room gathered around the tree.
– 1 box of cake mix
– 2 Eggs
– 2/3 Cup of Water
– 1/3 Cup of Vegetable Oil
– Chocolate Wilton Candy Melts
– Large Wilton Eyes
– Red M&M’s
– Pretzel Twists
– Wilton Donut Pan
– Mix together the cake mix, water, vegetable oil and eggs according to the cake mix box.
– Spray the donut pan with cooking spray.
– Pour the donut mix into a measuring cup for easy pouring. Pour the donut mix into the donut pan. If you fill over the center hole, it’s okay as you’ll be covering it!
– Bake for 12 minutes at 350 degrees.
– Let cool for 5 minutes.
– Melt the chocolate candy melts in microwave or with this Wilton Melting Pot.
– Dip the top of the donuts in the chocolate melts. Set aside for 5 minutes to harden.
– Place a red M&M in the center of the donut for the reindeer’s nose.
– Place 2 Wilton eyes above the nose.
– Break a pretzel twist in half to get a curved pretzel. Insert at the top of the donut to act as reindeer antlers!
These would be so fun for a holiday party or school get-together too!
As you get these ready for Christmas morning, make sure that you have this Reindeer Food Recipe all ready for Christmas Eve too!