The kids might be all excited for presents Christmas morning, but don’t forget about having a tasty Christmas breakfast ready for them. These reindeer donuts are perfect for Christmas morning – you can even have them in the living room gathered around the tree.
– 1 box of cake mix
– 2 Eggs
– 2/3 Cup of Water
– 1/3 Cup of Vegetable Oil
– Chocolate Wilton Candy Melts
– Large Wilton Eyes
– Red M&M’s
– Pretzel Twists
– Wilton Donut Pan
– Mix together the cake mix, water, vegetable oil and eggs according to the cake mix box.
– Spray the donut pan with cooking spray.
– Pour the donut mix into a measuring cup for easy pouring. Pour the donut mix into the donut pan. If you fill over the center hole, it’s okay as you’ll be covering it!
– Bake for 12 minutes at 350 degrees.
– Let cool for 5 minutes.
– Melt the chocolate candy melts in microwave or with this Wilton Melting Pot.
– Dip the top of the donuts in the chocolate melts. Set aside for 5 minutes to harden.
– Place a red M&M in the center of the donut for the reindeer’s nose.
– Place 2 Wilton eyes above the nose.
– Break a pretzel twist in half to get a curved pretzel. Insert at the top of the donut to act as reindeer antlers!
These would be so fun for a holiday party or school get-together too!
As you get these ready for Christmas morning, make sure that you have this Reindeer Food Recipe all ready for Christmas Eve too!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Words of hope, from moms who have already overcome postpartum depression - May 31, 2019
- Lorax Inspired Rice Krispie Bars - May 29, 2019
- What to Pack for a Trip to Disney - May 27, 2019
- Coffee and other weird things I’ve found that help me sleep better - May 25, 2019
- Why I Argue With My Kids - May 15, 2019