Today was a day in which nothing went right.
My toddler was grumpy, the kids napped at opposite times giving me minimal down time. For some reason my son felt like ALL the toys needed to be out and in the middle of the living room at the same time. We had appointments to get to, cancelations, planning and re-planning all with crying children and a weary mommy.
Today was a day that I wanted to curl up under a blanket and just be still for awhile, but with a 2 year old and a baby underfoot such calmness is impossible during the day.
Fed up. Exhausted. Wanting to cry and quit, just for today. In despereate need of a mommy vacation. This was my day.
Instead of rest, I got more tantrums and a baby who broke out in a fever just before she was supposed to go in for her “well” check up at the dr. Another cancelled plan. Another stress for mommy…
I’m sharing this post on The Better Mom today. Hop over to her site to read the rest of this post and find out how I saw God’s grace through this awful day! Can’t wait to see you there!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Weird Ways To Save Crazy Amounts Of Money - October 17, 2018
- Fun ways to announce your pregnancy on Thanksgiving - October 15, 2018
- Halloween Thumbprint “Eyeball” Cookies - October 13, 2018
- Woah! Living a 90s Flashback With My Daughter - October 10, 2018
- Spooky Spider Cookies - October 1, 2018