A great way to save money and clean without harsh chemicals is to make your own cleaners! Today’s recipe is for a homemade floor cleaner!
This homemade floor cleaner smells so good! It actually makes me want to mop more often, which is definitely a good thing with my messy kids!
What you’ll need is:
- Large bucket
- 2 Gallons of HOT water
- 1 Cup Vinegar
- 6 drops Thieves Essential Oil
- 4 drops Lemon Essential Oil
I start with the vinegar and oils in my bucket and then carefully pour in the hot water. Mix together and then get to cleaning! This mixture makes the whole house smell so fresh!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Words of hope, from moms who have already overcome postpartum depression - May 31, 2019
- Lorax Inspired Rice Krispie Bars - May 29, 2019
- What to Pack for a Trip to Disney - May 27, 2019
- Coffee and other weird things I’ve found that help me sleep better - May 25, 2019
- Why I Argue With My Kids - May 15, 2019