I can’t believe Christmas is already next week! This year has just flown by. I know many of us are putting the last minute things together for Christmas parties and even Christmas day. I decided to share with you a recipe for a light Christmas punch by partnering with Dasani.
I’ve realized that at our house, by the end of the year sometimes we are all just done with cider and other traditional drinks, so we decided to do something creative this year with a light Christmas punch.
What inspired this new drink was the Dasani sparkling water I found in the store. It has zero calories, zero artificial colors and is unsweetend, so it’s a pretty fabulous mixer!
I chose the berry flavor as my base for this drink, but they also have lime, black cherry and lemon for you to choose from.
What you’ll need (per glass):
- 1 can Dasani sparkling (berry flavor)
- 2 strawberries (sliced)
- 2 mint leaves (torn in half)
Put the ice in the bottom of the cup followed by the mint and strawberry slices. Pour the Dasani sparkling over the top and server cool.
It’s such a refreshing drink with amazing flavor! You even get the festive red and green Christmas colors from the strawberry and the mint.
This could easily become your new holiday go-to drink because it’s something not every one is doing! It adds that special little flair that makes it more fun! For more fun party drink ideas, check out the Dasani party drink Pinterest board. It’s easy to get lost in the amazing recipes there!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- The Best Board Games for 3 & 4 Year Olds - March 16, 2019
- Eliminating stress on a vacation with kids - March 12, 2019
- Top 10 ideas for family time with toddlers - March 11, 2019
- 4 Safety Rules All 4 Year Olds Should Know - March 6, 2019
- After School Waffle Bar With Spirit Riding Free - March 4, 2019