If you could make your husband experience the pain of labor, would you? To me, it sounds like the perfect Mother’s day gift.
Every one says that a man’s pain tolerance is so much higher than a woman’s, that we are delicate flowers and blah blah blah…but really, no man has ever experienced labor/childbirth so how can we really know?
I probably enjoyed watching these guys experience labor pains a bit more than I should. Just listen to him complain about the pain during the PRE LABOR simulation. This is just fantastic.
I watched another video of this and the person said:
“Men of the world, you have no idea. Leave it to the women. Forget the whole pain threshold debate. We have nothing. Women win. Men don’t. The end.”
Hah! So basically…we win.
And that’s not even counting the NINE MONTHS of pain and agony that is pregnancy. Quite honestly I’d be wiling to endure childbirth a few more times, but NEVER pregnancy. Oh my goodness.
Wondering why? I put together a list of 8 reasons childbirth is WAY easier than pregnancy…see if you agree! And then share this poor guy’s struggle with all your mommy friends, they’re sure to get a laugh out of it!
Fess up! Would you put your partner through the pain of labor just so he could experience it too?
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- 100 Ways Your Kids Will Actually Eat Vegetables - July 3, 2019
- 5 Gift Ideas for the New Big Brother or New Big Sister - July 1, 2019
- Hammers and ice blocks – summer activity for kids - June 28, 2019
- Words of hope, from moms who have already overcome postpartum depression - May 31, 2019
- Lorax Inspired Rice Krispie Bars - May 29, 2019