If you could make your husband experience the pain of labor, would you?
Every one says that a man’s pain tolerance is so much higher than a woman’s, that we are delicate flowers and blah blah blah…but really, no man has ever experienced labor/childbirth so how can we really know?
I probably enjoyed watching this man experience labor pains a bit more than I should. Just listen to him complain about the pain during the PRE LABOR simulation. This is just fantastic.
His closing words make it all worthwhile too:
“Men of the world, you have no idea. Leave it to the women. Forget the whole pain threshold debate. We have nothing. Women win. Men don’t. The end.”
Hah! So basically…we win.
And that’s not even counting the NINE MONTHS of pain and agony that is pregnancy. Quite honestly I’d be wiling to endure childbirth a few more times, but NEVER pregnancy. Oh my goodness.
Wondering why? I put together a list of 8 reasons childbirth is WAY easier than pregnancy…see if you agree! And then share this poor guy’s struggle with all your mommy friends, they’re sure to get a laugh out of it!
Fess up! Would you put your partner through the pain of labor just so he could experience it too?
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- How to make learning fun this Summer for kids of ALL ages! - May 21, 2018
- How to be ready for baby’s first flight - May 17, 2018
- How to save money at Disneyland - May 15, 2018
- What taking out the trash taught me about being a strong mom - May 10, 2018
- The never have I ever game for parents and toddlers (meme) - May 10, 2018