If you could make your husband experience the pain of labor, would you?
Every one says that a man’s pain tolerance is so much higher than a woman’s, that we are delicate flowers and blah blah blah…but really, no man has ever experienced labor/childbirth so how can we really know?
I probably enjoyed watching this man experience labor pains a bit more than I should. Just listen to him complain about the pain during the PRE LABOR simulation. This is just fantastic.
His closing words make it all worthwhile too:
“Men of the world, you have no idea. Leave it to the women. Forget the whole pain threshold debate. We have nothing. Women win. Men don’t. The end.”
Hah! So basically…we win.
And that’s not even counting the NINE MONTHS of pain and agony that is pregnancy. Quite honestly I’d be wiling to endure childbirth a few more times, but NEVER pregnancy. Oh my goodness.
Wondering why? I put together a list of 8 reasons childbirth is WAY easier than pregnancy…see if you agree! And then share this poor guy’s struggle with all your mommy friends, they’re sure to get a laugh out of it!
Fess up! Would you put your partner through the pain of labor just so he could experience it too?
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Make Your Own Christmas Wrapping Paper! - November 14, 2018
- Moms – Here’s how to beat the winter blues this year - November 13, 2018
- Cranberry Crescent Rolls - November 13, 2018
- Toy Story 4 is coming – here’s what we know - November 12, 2018
- How to write an amazing Christmas letter - November 12, 2018