Last week I got to go see Finding Dory a few days before it came out. Baby Dory completely stole my heart and I hated that we weren’t allowed to share any pictures of her with you.
Now that the movie is out, we’re allowed to share some adorable photos and this fun clip of her.
Is she not ridiculously cute? Her laugh is just icing on the cake!
I loved watching the way her parents helped her with her disability throughout the movie. It was so sweet! Aren’t they the sweetest?
I loved seeing a kids film with GOOD parents, too. That seems rare sometimes and this was just a beautiful exception.
Have you seen Finding Dory yet? If not, I hope this adorable clip holds you over until you can make it to the theater!
Get your kids ready with these free coloring and activity printables!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Fruit Infused Flavored Water - August 11, 2018
- Do you need to go back to blogging school? - August 9, 2018
- What you need to know about sending your child to preschool - August 8, 2018
- The Best Board Games for 3 & 4 Year Olds - August 8, 2018
- Everything you need for successful Star Wars Potty Training - August 7, 2018