How about this for a “confession”..
Today I looked over and saw my son attempting to drink milk from a sippy cup. The problem was, I hadn’t given him any cups of milk so far today. or yesterday. Yes, my son was attempting to drink 2 day old milk from his cup. Fortunately the milk was so curdled he was unsuccessful. There are just so many things wrong with this picture I won’t even bother pointing them all out. Not my proudest moment ;)
“perfect mommy award” passes me by yet again!
Basically, I’m just an imperfect mama sharing a lot of my imperfect moments both big and small in the hopes that you are encouraged! Not one of us is perfect, though it’s easy as mama’s to try to be perceived that way! Mommy guilt is a tough thing to bear, and this is one way I remind myself that I don’t have to be a perfect mama, just a loving one.
I hope you are encouraged today! (even if it is at my expense hehe!)
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- The secret to getting your child to tell you about their day at school - August 15, 2019
- Treating Lice on Curly Hair - August 7, 2019
- 4 back to school photos to keep off social media - August 5, 2019
- Simple ways to simplify your life - July 30, 2019
- What to do when baby keeps biting while nursing (no flicking!) - July 24, 2019