How about this for a “confession”..
Today I looked over and saw my son attempting to drink milk from a sippy cup. The problem was, I hadn’t given him any cups of milk so far today. or yesterday. Yes, my son was attempting to drink 2 day old milk from his cup. Fortunately the milk was so curdled he was unsuccessful. There are just so many things wrong with this picture I won’t even bother pointing them all out. Not my proudest moment ;)
“perfect mommy award” passes me by yet again!
Basically, I’m just an imperfect mama sharing a lot of my imperfect moments both big and small in the hopes that you are encouraged! Not one of us is perfect, though it’s easy as mama’s to try to be perceived that way! Mommy guilt is a tough thing to bear, and this is one way I remind myself that I don’t have to be a perfect mama, just a loving one.
I hope you are encouraged today! (even if it is at my expense hehe!)
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- I’m ashamed that I don’t know how to talk about this. - May 31, 2020
- Quiet Time Activities For Preschoolers and Toddlers - May 29, 2020
- When bedtime routines end - May 13, 2020
- Hammers and ice blocks – summer activity for kids - May 9, 2020
- 100 ways to share kindness with your family - April 26, 2020