Today I’m going to show you and easy (and free) way to make personalized Valentine’s Day cards!
To make these easy homemade valentine’s day cards you’ll need:
- red/pink construction paper
- personalized coloring sheets
Don’t let those coloring sheets throw you off, they are so easy to make! You can do it for free right on your computer. I made a quick and easy tutorial so you can make coloring pages from family photos yourself! I printed out several different options and let my kids color their favorites.
Then, I carefully drew a heart on the back of the coloring sheet and cut it out by hand. After that, all you have to do is glue the heart to a folded piece of construction paper and add the words! Voila! Personalized valentines day cards!
We’re using these as grandparent Valentine’s day gifts, but you can personalize them for any one! Try cute phrases like
“To grandma, from your favorite Valentines…”
“Dear Grandma, be ours!”
Since you can use the tutorial to turn any digital photo into coloring sheets, you can do pictures of aunts with their nieces and nephews, or even cousin photos for grandparents!
Do your kids make homemade Valentine’s day cards? Which family members would love a personalized card this year?
ps – you can also use those personalized coloring sheets to do homemade coloring books – our kids love these!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Netflix quietly made a huge change to this Magic School Bus character - May 23, 2018
- What you need to know about baby’s first road trip - May 23, 2018
- Free coloring sheets for Solo: A Star Wars Movie - May 23, 2018
- Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries - May 22, 2018
- How to make learning fun this Summer for kids of ALL ages! - May 21, 2018