I’m excited to share an awesome money-saving resource with you today!
My friend Becky from Your Modern Family has written a great ebook on the topic of budgeting and money saving! We talk about budgeting a lot around here. Since my husband and I married young (we were both 18) and started having kids young (we were both 20), a frugal lifestyle is essential for us. It’s not just fun, or helpful, it’s a must!
Becky’s book came out several months ago, but the tips in it are always relevant! She shares tips for saving money in almost every area of life! There is certain to be something there that you haven’t tried yet, even if you are constantly trying to save money like we are!
You can buy the kindle version of the book on amazon by clicking the image above (it’s an affiliate link), or you can get the PDF version straight from her site!
I definitely recommend this book and her blog! If you recognize the name, she’s from Blogging On The Side as well, we founded that blog together!
What are your best money saving tips? I’d love to hear them! You can see some of my most popular posts on budgeting and thrifty-living by clicking the images below!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- How to trick your kids into eating their vegetables - March 21, 2019
- The Best Board Games for 3 & 4 Year Olds - March 16, 2019
- Eliminating stress on a vacation with kids - March 12, 2019
- Top 10 ideas for family time with toddlers - March 11, 2019
- 4 Safety Rules All 4 Year Olds Should Know - March 6, 2019