We love doing footprint & handprint crafts! This is our most recent handprint craft. We used the Princess’ feet for the flower stems and Little Man’s handprints for the daisies!
We did the baby’s feet first. Upside down on the bottom of the paper
Next we did Little Man’s hands on top of her feet!
Then we added little yellow dots to the center of the flowers/hands.
I added a bit of grass to the bottom and then they were done! Perfect Summer craft! Both kids had tons of fun with it, and we were able to make several to give to the grandparents!
What is your favorite handprint / footprint craft?
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- I’m ashamed that I don’t know how to talk about this. - May 31, 2020
- Quiet Time Activities For Preschoolers and Toddlers - May 29, 2020
- When bedtime routines end - May 13, 2020
- Hammers and ice blocks – summer activity for kids - May 9, 2020
- 100 ways to share kindness with your family - April 26, 2020