We love doing footprint & handprint crafts! This is our most recent handprint craft. We used the Princess’ feet for the flower stems and Little Man’s handprints for the daisies!
We did the baby’s feet first. Upside down on the bottom of the paper
Next we did Little Man’s hands on top of her feet!
Then we added little yellow dots to the center of the flowers/hands.
I added a bit of grass to the bottom and then they were done! Perfect Summer craft! Both kids had tons of fun with it, and we were able to make several to give to the grandparents!
What is your favorite handprint / footprint craft?
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- The secret to getting your child to tell you about their day at school - August 15, 2019
- Treating Lice on Curly Hair - August 7, 2019
- 4 back to school photos to keep off social media - August 5, 2019
- Simple ways to simplify your life - July 30, 2019
- What to do when baby keeps biting while nursing (no flicking!) - July 24, 2019