Welcome to day two of this blog’s grand re-opening/2 year birthday party!!! I have collaborated with a bunch of other fabulous bloggers to bring you a huge giveaway today! The prizes are all listed below, and you can enter using the Rafflecopter at the end of this post. If you missed day one of this party yesterday or if you are just wondering what Beauty Through Imperfection is all about you can get caught up by clicking that link! I’m so glad you are here! Enjoy the party!!!!
1. Gift card to Target $25 – I’m so excited to be able to offer one of you lovely readers a $25 gift card to target. I always love shopping at target, and I’m always finding things I need and want there, so I decided it would be the perfect place to get a gift card from to share with one of you. This is an e-gift card, meaning I will email it to you to print out, instead of snail-mailing it.
2. 125 x125 ad space on Singing Through the Rain for 2 months! Kathryn and I have been online friends for a long time now. She’s a dear friend and an awesome blog-mentor. She’s always teaching me how to do new things and better my blog! Her site is huge and gets tons of page views every month, and she is offering one lucky winner ad space for not one but TWO entire months. This is another one of those prizes that makes me wish I could enter my own giveaway ;)
3. The heart of simplicity E-book from Miranda at His Path My Steps Today’s typical lifestyle is marked by busyness, consumerism, and stress. We, as women, often complain that there’s not enough time to “do it all.”Do we suffer from a lack of time? No. We suffer from a lack of eternal perspective.How we invest our time on earth will impact eternity in a million ways. Join over a dozen Christian women as we learn how to simplify our lives from the inside out andbuild homemaking foundations focused on Christ.
4. Holiday themed Digital Images from Sarah at Beyond the Gradebook
“This set of 7 holiday themed printables are fun and easy ways to decorate your house for the holidays. You’ll receive a digital file of the images, and all you will need to do is print, frame, and display! It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!”
5. Custom Scripture Necklace – From Del at Devote & Seek Everything Beautiful’s Scripture Necklaces help you “Wear The Word”. One blessed winner will receive a customized necklace featuring the bible verse of her choice (and a lovely charm dangle to match). Pick your favorite verse, the verse you need help hiding in your heart or the perfect verse to encourage a loved one and pass your necklace on as a precious gift that is sure to bless them while adding some genuinely beautiful accessories to their everyday attire!
6. Handmade Teal Flower Earrings – From Erica at Spoonful of Imagination
These little retro/shabby chic earrings are so incredibly fun! I wear my pair almost every day. I love how they can dress up a solid color t-shirt and some how manage to make a duller outfit so incredibly fun! They are about 1/2″ across. I hope you love them as much as I do.
7. Ad space for 1 month – From Allie at the Purposeful Housewife
Allie has a great blog that I have been following for quite awhile now. She even did a guest post on this blog a couple of months ago. She has a wonderful family-friendly, faith filled blog! It would be a wonderful place to advertise your blog or small business.
ONE winner will walk away with all of these fabulous prizes!!! I can’t wait to see who wins it all! Enter using the Rafflecopter form below. Some entries you can do everyday, so keep coming back for more chances to win!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- How to prevent toddler tantrums at bedtime - December 3, 2019
- Holiday Rolo Pretzel Bark - November 26, 2019
- How to Write a Letter to Santa & Get a Letter Back! - November 20, 2019
- 50+ Free (or almost free) Christmas Traditions - November 13, 2019
- Thanksgiving Pregnancy Announcement Ideas - November 1, 2019