I love doing little crafts with the kiddos. I have a whole pinterest board filled with crafts to do with toddlers/babies and we always have tons of fun painting and making cute things for the grandparents.
This year I decided to come up with my own idea for Valentines day and share it with all of you!
I drew a heart on a piece of paper with a sharpie. Next, we used finger paints to “fill” the heart with Little Man’s handprint. After the handprint dried I added the text that says “my heart is full of love for you” As well as the Valentine greeting, the date and his name. This was a super quick craft, so it would be easy to make several for all the different grandparents or different family members and friends.
Since the Princess is too young to do a handprint I’m planning to “fill” some hearts with her footprints instead.
I hope you enjoy this quick and easy craft! Let me know if you try it, I’d love to hear all about it! :)
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Words of hope, from moms who have already overcome postpartum depression - May 31, 2019
- Lorax Inspired Rice Krispie Bars - May 29, 2019
- What to Pack for a Trip to Disney - May 27, 2019
- Coffee and other weird things I’ve found that help me sleep better - May 25, 2019
- Why I Argue With My Kids - May 15, 2019