I love doing little crafts with the kiddos. I have a whole pinterest board filled with crafts to do with toddlers/babies and we always have tons of fun painting and making cute things for the grandparents.
This year I decided to come up with my own idea for Valentines day and share it with all of you!
I drew a heart on a piece of paper with a sharpie. Next, we used finger paints to “fill” the heart with Little Man’s handprint. After the handprint dried I added the text that says “my heart is full of love for you” As well as the Valentine greeting, the date and his name. This was a super quick craft, so it would be easy to make several for all the different grandparents or different family members and friends.
Since the Princess is too young to do a handprint I’m planning to “fill” some hearts with her footprints instead.
I hope you enjoy this quick and easy craft! Let me know if you try it, I’d love to hear all about it! :)
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Best board games for 6 year olds - December 13, 2017
- How to get more likes on Facebook by inviting new followers to like your page - December 12, 2017
- How to find your best nine on Instagram - December 11, 2017
- Get your home ready for winter with seasonal decor! - December 11, 2017
- Holiday Rolo Pretzel Bark - December 8, 2017