Cars was the first kids movie my son got excited about. He could say “Lightning McQueen” before he could say a lot of other things and he still has a ‘Mater pillow in his room.
He’s six now, which means he thinks he’s all grown up and we haven’t been pulling out Cars and Planes to watch quite as much as we used to.
And then the new Teaser trailer for Cars 3 dropped and I’m pretty sure he’ll be begging us to take him to the theater to watch this.
I have so many questions, this looks so intense and the animation is INSANE. Check it out here:
We don’t know much. BUT EVERYTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE.
Ahhhh what could it mean?
Follow Disney on Twitter
Follow Cars on Facebook
It’s opening in theaters on June 16, 2017 – I’m sure we’ll be at the movies with our kids on that day!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Meatball dinner recipe – family favorite - August 21, 2017
- Cheesy Goldfish Crusted Garlic Chicken - August 21, 2017
- 10 recipes you can just dump in the instant pot - August 18, 2017
- When moms own their parenting decisions, awesome things happen - August 17, 2017
- 100 Ways Your Kids Will Actually Eat Vegetables - August 15, 2017