A great way to save money and clean without harsh chemicals is to make your own cleaners! Today’s recipe is for a homemade floor cleaner!
This homemade floor cleaner smells so good! It actually makes me want to mop more often, which is definitely a good thing with my messy kids!
What you’ll need is:
- Large bucket
- 2 Gallons of HOT water
- 1 Cup Vinegar
- 6 drops Thieves Essential Oil
- 4 drops Lemon Essential Oil
I start with the vinegar and oils in my bucket and then carefully pour in the hot water. Mix together and then get to cleaning! This mixture makes the whole house smell so fresh!
If you are interested in learning more about oils, we have a fun deal for you with lots of amazing freebies!!!
You can get your starter kit at a discounted price AND we send you tons of educational freebies to get you started on your Essential Oils journey! Included in the starter kit is the oils you need to make this floor cleaner and so many more!!! Click here for more info on oils AND to sign up to get your own! Lots of discounts, lots of freebies!!!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Not Always the Happy Mom - March 24, 2017
- James Corden + Beauty and the Beast Cast performing in the crosswalk - March 22, 2017
- My session at IZEAFest - March 21, 2017
- The magic of closet toys (aka how to get a toddler to play quietly for 30+ minutes a day) - March 21, 2017
- I told my kids about the refugee crisis today - March 17, 2017