As we get ready for Halloween, we have all kinds of tasty Halloween treats popping up. These eyeball Halloween thumbprint cookies are a definite favorite when it comes to sweet treats this time of year, but we have some savory Halloween snacks for you too.
These mummy pizza bites are sure to be a crowd pleaser for any Halloween party or simply to fill up bellies before trick or treating!
- English Muffins
- Pizza Sauce
- String Cheese
- Black Olives
– Pull apart string cheese and place on the muffin, criss-crossing it to look like mummy bandages.
– Add 2 black olives for eyes.
– Bake for 10 minutes.
- - English Muffins
- - Pizza Sauce
- - String Cheese
- - Black Olives
- - Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- - Slice muffins in half and spread with pizza sauce.
- - Pull apart string cheese and place on the muffin, criss-crossing it to look like mummy bandages.
- - Add 2 black olives for eyes.
- - Bake for 10 minutes.
After these Halloween pizza snacks, be sure to try our spooky spider Halloween cookies next!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Age appropriate books to talk to your children about consent, abuse and empowerment - October 17, 2017
- Candy Corn Jello Shots - October 17, 2017
- After you say “me too” - October 16, 2017
- How to create more whitespace in your life - October 16, 2017
- Teaching consent doesn’t start in highschool it starts in preschool - October 15, 2017