This is a fun Christmas craft or even stocking stuffer! Make your own star shaped glitter crayons for the kids to play with.
- 7 Green Crayons (can be different shades, or the same)
- 7 Red Crayons (can be different shades, or the same)
- Star Silicone Mold (or any shape will do)
- Silver Glitter (or red will work)
- Green Glitter (or gold will work)
Preheat oven at 275 degrees F.
Remove paper from each crayon.
Using a knife carefully cut each crayon into tiny pieces.
Shake silver glitter into 2 star-shaped molds.
Add green crayon pieces into those 2 star-shaped molds.
Cover the green crayon pieces with additional silver glitter.
Repeat steps 4 through 6 for green glitter and red crayons.
Heat in oven for 15 minutes.
Remove (make sure crayons have turned into liquid).
Let cool at room temperature overnight (or in freezer for 2 hours for faster results).
That’s it, you now have adorable star shaped Christmas crayons!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Meatball dinner recipe – family favorite - August 21, 2017
- Cheesy Goldfish Crusted Garlic Chicken - August 21, 2017
- 10 recipes you can just dump in the instant pot - August 18, 2017
- When moms own their parenting decisions, awesome things happen - August 17, 2017
- 100 Ways Your Kids Will Actually Eat Vegetables - August 15, 2017