My hubby and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary in January. I wrote a little something celebrating that and posted it on the project marriage blog. You can read that post here. But today, I wanted to share with you the present I made for my hubby. It took lots of planning and lots of work, but I’m really proud of how it turned out! :)
It is a sentimental decorative piece that I made for our 3 year anniversary, we now have it displayed in our room on the dresser.
There were five parts to this gift.
The three jars themselves were representative of the 3 years we have been married, and the candle was to symbolize the rest of our lives that we have left to live, and to love together! I’m not going to add more drops/papers/kisses every year to keep the total accurate, we would end up needing really big jars if I did!!! so the candle represents the rest of our time together
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- How to trick your kids into eating their vegetables - March 21, 2019
- The Best Board Games for 3 & 4 Year Olds - March 16, 2019
- Eliminating stress on a vacation with kids - March 12, 2019
- Top 10 ideas for family time with toddlers - March 11, 2019
- 4 Safety Rules All 4 Year Olds Should Know - March 6, 2019