Did you know that you can make super yummy, cheesy, garlic bread from a regular loaf? We never pay for those expensive frozen garlic breads, instead I just make our own garlic toast, and it is so good! It’s such an easy thing to do, and my hubby is always excited when he sees that I’m making it.
What you need:
- 4 slices of bread
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons butter (softened)
- Garlic Pepper
Place the bread on a baking sheet and spread each slice with softened butter. Sprinkle a good amount of garlic pepper over the buttery bread. The amount you use is dependant upon how garlic-y you want it to be. Add cheese liberally to the top of the breads, being careful that none hangs off the edges. Stick the pan in the oven and broil for 3 or 4 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy!
Have you ever made your own garlic bread?
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Best board games for 6 year olds - December 13, 2017
- How to get more likes on Facebook by inviting new followers to like your page - December 12, 2017
- How to find your best nine on Instagram - December 11, 2017
- Get your home ready for winter with seasonal decor! - December 11, 2017
- Holiday Rolo Pretzel Bark - December 8, 2017