There are so many things to prepare before the new baby is born. From baby registry to organizing the nursery, there’s lots to do. Stocking my freezer with freezer meals was by far one of the best things I did for myself before the kids were born.
There are a few ways to do this without stressing yourself out too much. One easy way is simply to start cooking meals like the ones below for dinner each night. Instead of cooking just ONE, double the recipe and prepare two, freezing one. This can help you stock your freezer with minimal extra effort, since you are already cooking every night as it is.
If you want to get your friends involved, hosting a freezer meal party can be another great way to get your freezer stocked before the baby comes. Click the link above for details, but the main idea is that several friends cook 5 or 6 of the same meal and then every one swaps so you all end up with a good variety instead of just 5 of the same dinner.
Regardless of how you choose to stock your freezer, you are going to need recipes. These are some DELICIOUS ones that will keep your tummies full and happy after the baby arrives!
Favorite freezer meals for families
Do you have any freezer meals that your family loves? Another great option for after baby is born is using Instant Pot meals. Check out our list of the absolute EASIEST Instant Pot meals here. (You just dump in the ingredients and walk away!)
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Fun things to do in Houston with kids - September 18, 2019
- Planning for Christmas in September - September 16, 2019
- Age appropriate books to talk to your children about consent, abuse and empowerment - September 13, 2019
- Sentimental gift idea for grandparents – Picture frame craft - September 8, 2019
- A mom’s life made easier – when it’s time for the Dr visit - August 26, 2019