Let the kids choose and name a flower from the hardware store while you’re there. It will be fun to watch it grow together through the Summer. You can even decorate the flower pot together!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Words of hope, from moms who have already overcome postpartum depression - August 21, 2018
- The secret to getting your child to tell you about their day at school - August 20, 2018
- Cheesy Goldfish Crusted Garlic Chicken - August 16, 2018
- Day 10 of 30: Optimism Challenge - August 15, 2018
- “You Need to Learn How to Control Your Kids” - August 14, 2018