Have you seen those cute “Never Have I Ever” games going around Facebook right now?
The concept is simple, read the list and give yourself one point for every item on the list you have not done.
While most of these lists come in the form exciting things like skydiving and traveling to exotic destinations, we decided to make a version for parents of toddlers.
Add up your points and see where you end up!
The only thing we have yet to decide is how you win … Do you win if your toddler has done them all? Or if you’ve successfully avoided all of them?
Perhaps we can agree, that we’re all winners here because we got through another day of CRAZY toddler shennanigans!
Looking for tips about how to survive life with toddlers?
Here are a few of our favorites:
- How to eliminate toddler tantrums
- A simple way to convince your toddler to stop biting people
- How to help your toddler adjust to the new baby
- How to teach your toddler what to do if they ever get lost
- Prevent power struggles with your toddler at bedtime
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- What the man in the library taught me about parenting - February 22, 2019
- How to TRIPLE your blog’s pageviews & make more money in 6 months or less - February 20, 2019
- The horrible drawback to giving your child a lovey - February 19, 2019
- Best savings tips from other parents - February 18, 2019
- How we put an end to the “potty talk” in our house - February 15, 2019