Did you know that you can make super yummy, cheesy, garlic bread from a regular loaf? We never pay for those expensive frozen garlic breads, instead I just make our own garlic toast, and it is so good! It’s such an easy thing to do, and my hubby is always excited when he sees that I’m making it.
What you need:
- 4 slices of bread
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons butter (softened)
- Garlic Pepper
Place the bread on a baking sheet and spread each slice with softened butter. Sprinkle a good amount of garlic pepper over the buttery bread. The amount you use is dependant upon how garlic-y you want it to be. Add cheese liberally to the top of the breads, being careful that none hangs off the edges. Stick the pan in the oven and broil for 3 or 4 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy!
Have you ever made your own garlic bread?
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Dear Moms: With and Without Phones - August 22, 2017
- Meatball dinner recipe – family favorite - August 21, 2017
- Cheesy Goldfish Crusted Garlic Chicken - August 21, 2017
- 10 recipes you can just dump in the instant pot - August 18, 2017
- When moms own their parenting decisions, awesome things happen - August 17, 2017