Did you know that you can make super yummy, cheesy, garlic bread from a regular loaf? We never pay for those expensive frozen garlic breads, instead I just make our own garlic toast, and it is so good! It’s such an easy thing to do, and my hubby is always excited when he sees that I’m making it.
What you need:
- 4 slices of bread
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons butter (softened)
- Garlic Pepper
Place the bread on a baking sheet and spread each slice with softened butter. Sprinkle a good amount of garlic pepper over the buttery bread. The amount you use is dependant upon how garlic-y you want it to be. Add cheese liberally to the top of the breads, being careful that none hangs off the edges. Stick the pan in the oven and broil for 3 or 4 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy!
Have you ever made your own garlic bread?
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Age appropriate books to talk to your children about consent, abuse and empowerment - October 17, 2017
- Candy Corn Jello Shots - October 17, 2017
- After you say “me too” - October 16, 2017
- How to create more whitespace in your life - October 16, 2017
- Teaching consent doesn’t start in highschool it starts in preschool - October 15, 2017