Are you ready for the big game? One of the BEST parts of the game for me, is always the game day snacks. Here are a few of our favorite recipes!
Last month, Minute Rice sponsored a party for myself and a few other bloggers. We were all challenged to create a game day snack recipe using their rice and there were so many delicious options I had to share my top 6 favorites with you here, marked with a star!
My nacho rice transforms into this awesome bean and cheese rice dip*
Slow cooker BBQ wings (so easy!)
Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball (gluten free)
Do you have favorite game day snacks or other recipes? Share them in the comments so we can try your recipes too!!!
We have a few recipes for those with a sweet tooth too, like this tasty Reese’s Pep Corn Recipe!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- 4 Easy Ways to Help a Food Allergy Momma - September 15, 2017
- Spooky Spider Cookies - September 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Spice Turtles - September 12, 2017
- My Little Pony Coloring Sheets - September 11, 2017
- Here’s what you need to know about making a Target baby registry - September 9, 2017