Are you ready for the big game? One of the BEST parts of the game for me, is always the game day snacks. Here are a few of our favorite recipes!
Last month, Minute Rice sponsored a party for myself and a few other bloggers. We were all challenged to create a game day snack recipe using their rice and there were so many delicious options I had to share my top 6 favorites with you here, marked with a star!
My nacho rice transforms into this awesome bean and cheese rice dip*
Slow cooker BBQ wings (so easy!)
Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball (gluten free)
Do you have favorite game day snacks or other recipes? Share them in the comments so we can try your recipes too!!!
We have a few recipes for those with a sweet tooth too, like this tasty Reese’s Pep Corn Recipe!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Not Always the Happy Mom - March 24, 2017
- James Corden + Beauty and the Beast Cast performing in the crosswalk - March 22, 2017
- My session at IZEAFest - March 21, 2017
- The magic of closet toys (aka how to get a toddler to play quietly for 30+ minutes a day) - March 21, 2017
- I told my kids about the refugee crisis today - March 17, 2017