Are you ready for the big game? One of the BEST parts of the game for me, is always the game day snacks. Here are a few of our favorite recipes!
Last month, Minute Rice sponsored a party for myself and a few other bloggers. We were all challenged to create a game day snack recipe using their rice and there were so many delicious options I had to share my top 6 favorites with you here, marked with a star!
My nacho rice transforms into this awesome bean and cheese rice dip*
Slow cooker BBQ wings (so easy!)
Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball (gluten free)
Do you have favorite game day snacks or other recipes? Share them in the comments so we can try your recipes too!!!
We have a few recipes for those with a sweet tooth too, like this tasty Reese’s Pep Corn Recipe!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Coffee and other weird things I’ve found that help me sleep better - July 21, 2017
- Present for toddler from new baby - July 20, 2017
- easier ways to get your house organized - July 17, 2017
- How to surprise your kids with a road trip - July 14, 2017
- When You Are Feeling Overwhelmed By Motherhood - July 13, 2017