Are you ready for the big game? One of the BEST parts of the game for me, is always the game day snacks. Here are a few of our favorite recipes!
Last month, Minute Rice sponsored a party for myself and a few other bloggers. We were all challenged to create a game day snack recipe using their rice and there were so many delicious options I had to share my top 6 favorites with you here, marked with a star!
My nacho rice transforms into this awesome bean and cheese rice dip*
Slow cooker BBQ wings (so easy!)
Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball (gluten free)
Do you have favorite game day snacks or other recipes? Share them in the comments so we can try your recipes too!!!
We have a few recipes for those with a sweet tooth too, like this tasty Reese’s Pep Corn Recipe!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Helping kids remember a deceased grandparent - November 18, 2017
- Unforgettable Thanksgiving traditions to start with your family - November 17, 2017
- 100 ways to share kindness with your family - November 17, 2017
- Reindeer donuts - November 15, 2017
- 8 Reasons Child Birth is Easier than Pregnancy - November 12, 2017