Let the kids choose and name a flower from the hardware store while you’re there. It will be fun to watch it grow together through the Summer. You can even decorate the flower pot together!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Coffee and other weird things I’ve found that help me sleep better - July 21, 2017
- Present for toddler from new baby - July 20, 2017
- easier ways to get your house organized - July 17, 2017
- How to surprise your kids with a road trip - July 14, 2017
- When You Are Feeling Overwhelmed By Motherhood - July 13, 2017